miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

My bucket list


Every year I do my bucket list, for the general, I do the list the 31 of Dicember, whith my family we have the tradicition write two list, the firts is about the bad things that happened to us, after taken the list and we broken and burned, then we write the second it's about the goals for the new year.
I think that it's good do the list for the long time, por example I have my bucket list the things that I would like do in my life, like travels for the world, or have my own home, get a goog job, anyway, but also I have my list for every years, por example this years I intend to practice more sport and lose weight, I think that I go for a good way.

With the time I can complite a big goals of my life, for example, graduate of high school, then enter the university, study the careen that I like...now the problems it get out, but this is the goals to long time.

Also I have had the posibilty to travel a lot outside the country, always with my familia, to countrys like, brazil, colombia, Peru, Argentina, and this year, in the summer, we travel to USA, and that it's great because I still younge, and in the future I would like travel with my best friend or my boyfriend, or maybe I would can travel alone, I don't know yet, but in this moment I feel that I archieving little goals.





2 comentarios:

Summer plans

Hello everyone! How are we?, I'm so happy because are only a few week to finish ths semester, there are less than 2 month!!, the true it...