miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2019

Summer plans

Hello everyone! How are we?, I'm so happy because are only a few week to finish ths semester, there are less than 2 month!!, the true it's I think that never end, therefore the summer is coming! :)
I have a lot plans for this holidays, for example, in dicember I want study to get my driver's license, even although I know how to do it I need approve the exam, and then maybe I get a English course for perfect me and to be able to make a exchange in another country.

Another thing I would like to do is travel, out and inside de country, I was thinking in travel with my boyfriend and another friends go to a camping in the Cajon del maipo for a few days or go with my brother to do backpacking from torres del paine, I think that might be a good experiencie for both, well I have a lot plans and I hope do it. the good news it that with my family come back to travel a Miami again!, but this time we will go to cruise!, it will be my firts time and I anxius

But I don't know if I can do everything...in fact I'm just happy to be with my best friend and make a pijamadas like when we were a childs and to be able talk a lot like in the good old days!

2 comentarios:

Summer plans

Hello everyone! How are we?, I'm so happy because are only a few week to finish ths semester, there are less than 2 month!!, the true it...