miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

Postgraduate studies

Hello everyone, Today I was thinking that I do will I when finish my studies, with a career of architecture, I think that it's good to take a minor interior desing, maybe in the Universidad Catolica (to change the focus a little bit and get to know other institutions) or inclusive take a magister in another country, it would be in London, England because it's my favorite city.

Well that is what I would like to learn, but the truth it that I have always liked to teach, I like to explain things to people and they understand me, specially Math (my favorite subject), maybe it's because my dad is teacher of Math and one day I would like to be like him.

Of course, I will do classes just a somedays of the week, because the other days I will work as an architec





3 comentarios:

  1. sounds interesting, I hope you cand do both.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds very good, I think it's very important change a little bit the focus.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that doing a post degree in a city that you like is something interesting and would really make you happy!

    ResponderEliminar

Summer plans

Hello everyone! How are we?, I'm so happy because are only a few week to finish ths semester, there are less than 2 month!!, the true it...