miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

A country I like to visit...

England!

Hello, everyone, If I can choose any where go to travel, I decide England. I think that it's a wonderfull country, the language, the culture, and the teatime, inclusive the architecture, it's amaizing.

I don't know much about the history of this country, just that they have a queen yet in the power, but is more like a simbol and drink a lot tea all day, and I really like that.

If I can go, a travel in airplane, firts stop in London and I visit the Big Ben, the London Eye, meet the Temesi'River, and of course know the Buckingham palace, then I will go to Oxford and Cambridge for to meet, the Universities, botanical gardens, the museums and the castles. Liverpool, the city of Beatles, also Mancherter, meet the stadium, the theatre lowry, Manchester Town Hall and many more.

Personally I think that the all cities of Englas are amaizing and so beautiful to, for that I hope to go in the future for to study architecture here, do magister o something, o just know this country one time.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Summer plans

Hello everyone! How are we?, I'm so happy because are only a few week to finish ths semester, there are less than 2 month!!, the true it...