miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

The personal information on internet

Hello everyone!

Good morning, I hope that we have a great week, today I will about the personal information that the people shape in internet.

I think that the important issue is the Safe, How is de safe in Internet?, someone say that the safe in Internet don't exist, I think the same, beside one day I heard that, when you send something into internet, never dissapear, inclusive if you delete this content, still there, anywhere. The instantaneouness can be dangerous.

Show people that you're Happy or you are having fun, it's fine, or inclusive, if you are sad and you want shape with the rest, also it' fine, because it's your life, but is't dangerous when you shape your ID, ubication or key of your social media, for that we be moust be careful.

In my case, my favorite social media is Intagram, it's easy to use, it's so fast and you can see photograph of your friends, your family or someone celebrity that you like!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Summer plans

Hello everyone! How are we?, I'm so happy because are only a few week to finish ths semester, there are less than 2 month!!, the true it...